In the sugar-free diet, we distinguish between refined and natural sugar. Natural sugar is found in all fruits, vegetables and fruits. Natural sweetness also comes from vegetable syrups or juices.
Refined sugar is made from sugar cane or sugar beet. the molasses of whole cane sugar contains valuable minerals and vitamins. However, these ingredients are lost during the purification process (refining or refining). Only carbohydrates remain.
Therefore, it makes sense to strive for a balanced diet with plant-specific vitamins, minerals and their natural sugars.
Sugar-free snacks have many advantages:
- you to satiate consistently
- they support one healthy immune system
- Contains fiber which stimulates metabolism
- you it tastes great and satisfy your appetite
- they wear one balanced diet hour
- they prevent sudden rise and fall blood sugar levels
A sugar-free diet is possible for everyone. In this article, we provide you with great ideas and recipes for removing sugar from your snacks. We will explain how you can do it in another article life without sugar can cause.