Did you know that we spend about a third of our lives in the office? Although working conditions have changed significantly in recent years, many people turn their desks into dining tables several times a week.
Problem: In the office, things usually need to be done quickly. Even when working from home, we often don’t have time to cook something fresh. That’s why we often turn to unhealthy snacks or packaged meals for lunch. It’s better – and healthier! Whom? With delicious Take the foodthat you prepare before going to work.
Meals to go: Meal prepping makes this possible
Instead of buying bread, snacks or something from the supermarket during our lunch break, we start right away. Food preparation! Behind the word trend is actually nothing more than the idea of pre-cooking food for take-out – for example, in the evening or at the weekend. It saves time at lunch and you still have a full, healthy food be happy.
Best of all: there may be recipes for cooking prepare quickly and easily. They’re usually successful with just a few ingredients—whether you prefer it savory or sweet.
What can you take to eat? Ideas for work, excursions and co.
It should be possible to eat on the road practically be and adapt to circumstances. After all, not everyone has a microwave in their office or the ability to cool what they bring with them. Here are five easy-to-make meals for all occasions that are inexpensive.
1. Breakfast to Go: Late Night Recipes
Mueslis, overnight oats and puddings are great to grab – whether for breakfast or lunch at the office. Our favorite: chia pudding. This can easily be made the night before and stored in a sealable jar.
Everything you need for the recipe:
- 30 grams of chia seeds
- 150 milliliters of your favorite vegetable milk
- fresh fruit
- other oils such as nuts, seeds and dried fruit to taste
- Whisk the chia seeds with the milk.
- Pour the pudding into a glass.
- Garnish with fruit and other toppings of your choice.
- Leave overnight in the refrigerator.
- Remove directly from the jar the next day.
More delicious ideas for breakfast on the go:
Nice dinner glasses:
Under “Provider”. Instagram Activate to view content
2. Cold Buddha bowls as food on the go
Looking for a healthy lunch that doesn’t need to be heated first? Then it is collected deliciously salad bowls just for you! It can be prepared according to your mood. Basically there are Quinoa, couscous or green salad then he used it various additions to decorate
This is especially practical different variations can prepare. Simply divide the same base into several lunch boxes and add vegetables, lettuce, cheese, nuts, etc. decorate with various accessories such as
Love our favorite recipe? For this you need:
- 60 grams of couscous
- 30 grams of fresh spinach
- 1/2 avocado
- 5 tomatoes
- 1/2 mango
- 50 grams of edamame
- a handful of roasted cashews
- optional: 50 grams of smoked salmon
- vegan option: 100 grams of smoked tofu
- vegetarian version: 30 grams of feta
- Olive oil, lime juice and honey dressing
- Cook couscous according to package directions and cool.
- Cut all ingredients into bite-sized pieces and place in a lunchbox.
- Pour the sauce into a separate glass and stir into the bowl just before serving.
Stores easily in the fridge for the next day or even the next day!
More healthy recipes for salad:
Take the elegant route:
3. Hot lunch: stew
If you have a microwave in the office, you can often use it as a healthy alternative to cafeteria food stew or soup take it They can be made in advance and frozen in batches so you always have a quick lunch ready.
Anyone who thinks of old recipes with overcooked vegetables when they think of stew is wrong! There are tons of different variations—from lentil dishes to Asian-inspired curry stews. Our tip: Cook the dish a few days in advance and season it a little differently or add new toppings every day.
Hot food tastes better than this beautiful thermal lunch box:
4. Packets and sandwiches for those on the go
Wraps and sandwiches are true classic recipes on the go. Wraps are also a great way to use up leftover salad, spreads and veggies from the weekend. You should go for a healthy lunch Cereal Packets catch Fill them with delicious pesto, rocket, sun-dried tomatoes and pine nuts. Also sweet options for example, it’s a real treat with nut butter and bananas.
There is also bread healthy alternatives to a roll of plain white flour. For example, how about low-carb protein bread or homemade cloud bread? Just distribute the desired container before work and a healthy snack is ready on the go.
How about one of these recipes?
Under “Provider”. Instagram Activate to view content
5. Healthy snacks to go
It’s also healthy for a little office snack or to recharge your batteries on the go! You don’t need to prepare much for this. Here are our favorite on-the-go and in-between snacks:
- Vegetable sticks with cottage cheese
- Energy ball
- (Homemade) banana bread
- Crispy bread with hummus
- Yogurt with honey and fruit
- Bread with cottage cheese and cucumber
Delicious snack recipes for cooking:
Practical: lunch box set for snacks
Eating on the go: tips and tricks for a healthy break
Of course, you can’t cook every day. But if you use meal prep occasionally, you’ll save money in the long run time and money. Healthy eating and relaxing breaks are also important to recharge your batteries and focus on your work. More tips on how to go without eating well when you’re on the road or at the office:
- Wait simple recipesit goes quickly and can be made in larger quantities.
- Build one routine: For example, set two fixed days a week when you have time to prepare a large meal.
- Sit down healthy fillers such as whole wheat pasta, rice and potatoes. You can change them from day to day and, for example, add different spices and combine them with other side dishes.
- Take time off on Sundays Inventory in the refrigerator near You’ll find leftovers that you can take with you as a snack or use to make a meal.
- Didn’t do everything during dinner at the restaurant? Put it Pack leftovers and take it to the office the next day, including a small salad.
- Don’t have time to cook? Then make a plan in the morning when and where you buy something. This prevents a thoughtless (and rushed) trip to the snack bar.
- Despite the stressful stages, take some time out at lunchtime real food to enjoy. So avoid cravings and always reach for snacks.
- don’t forget enough water to drink
You’re guaranteed to never forget to drink with this beautiful bottle:
Under “Provider”. 3Q Ltd Activate to view content